Tenants & Landlords Report a Problem with your Property
Please read the following guidelines before sending us a report
Is the property managed by SDM Property?
We can only accept maintenance requests from properties we manage. Please check your tenancy agreement, or give us a call during office hours and we can let you know. If your property is not managed by us, please contact your landlord or management company.
Is it an emergency?
An emergency issue would be if the situation is dangerous, life threatening, or may result in an injury or serious damage to the property.
Emergency issues should be reported by calling 023 8218 0168
What is classed as an emergency issue?
- Gas leak. If you can smell gas, call the National Grid ASAP on 0800 111 999
- Dangerous electrical faults
- Complete lighting or power failure (please check there isn't an issue affecting your whole area)
- Total loss of water supply (please check there isn't an issue affecting your whole area)
- Serious water leaks from tanks, pipes, radiators or other plumbing
- Broken windows, doors or locks causing a security concern
- Failure of heating system in the winter months
If your issue is not one of the emergency items listed above, then fill out the form on this page and we will respond ASAP.
Note: if a contractor is called out to a non-emergency or non-managed property, charges may be passed on to you.
Issue Report Form
"*" indicates required fields